"translate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was one of the first to translate the Bible into the Hawaiian language.
- In 1625, he was charged with translating the entire Bible.
- I see you at work translating the Bible into my language, and we appreciate your hard work.
- In 1911-1937 he translated the Bible into the Lithuanian language.
- He translated the Bible so people could understand it.
- Catarina and over the next fourteen years learned the language to the point where he could translate the Bible.
- He is also known for translating the first Korean Bible.
- To translate the Bible this way is understandably tempting, but it's also a lie.
- Another key issue in translating the Bible is selecting the source text.
- The eventual goal of such efforts was to translate the Bible.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.