"translate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Together with his wife he has translated books from German into English.
- Najafi began his literary activities in 1960s and translated several books.
- He also translated several books and wrote some commentaries.
- He is now translating books and working on new film projects.
- He translated books from different languages into his native Bengali, the focus being on plays.
- He was translated books, and he published articles from political science.
- Still, he translated several books - one on English common law - for the emperor.
- Later, using her linguistic skills, she earned a living by translating books and plays.
- Since then, he has translated several books from Norwegian into English.
- She also translated books and was fluent in five languages.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.