"translate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It looks at the use of computer software to translate text or speech from one natural language to another.
- They would then use this new writing system to translate various texts into the language, among them the Bible.
- Achievements of the industry include the ability to quickly translate long texts into many languages.
- There is no evidence that the latter were ever used to translate unknown texts, or as part of such a process.
- Machine translation: Automatically translate text from one human language to another.
- A machine translation application is a program which can translate text or speech from one natural language to another.
- Another criticism is that these functions do not address at all the far more important problem of translating text to a different language.
- When students reach more advanced levels of achievement, they may translate entire texts from the target language.
- It was necessary to translate religious texts into the Slavonic language.
- I'm afraid translators do just translate texts and not improve them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.