"translate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Has translated many novels, short stories and poems of renowned writers viz.
- Professor Link has translated many Chinese stories, writings and poems into English.
- She translated several medieval songs and poems, and eventually the Mabinogion, which was an immediate success.
- Later he started translating poems from various languages, this influenced him too.
- He is also a translator and has translated various Polish poems into English language.
- Various attempts have been made to translate individual poems into English.
- When translating poems, it is necessary to pay attention to rhythm and connotation according with the atmosphere.
- She also translated poems in the online magazine Ekleksographia: wave two.
- It is often difficult to understand, let alone translate Old Norse poems.
- Beside the fables, he wrote some light poetry and translated several poems of Horace.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.