"translate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The phone translates my words into their language, of course."
- I am therefore asking you to translate words into action.
- It is just a matter of translating words into action.
- It is now really however a question of translating words into action.
- This Court is a means of last resort to translate words into action.
- We therefore need now to translate fine words and promises into action.
- It's important for countries to translate their very good words into action.
- Margaret could tell she was translating his words in her mind.
- If matters are now really getting under way, let us translate our words into deeds.
- The speakers in back, near the ears, translates foreign words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.