"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Living space was small, and they were cut off from most things.
- Perhaps she had been away too long from such things?
- Bill's eyes went from the thing on the floor to me.
- From the many small things he had learned, one above all now seemed important.
- She could tell that from the few things he said.
- For one day, however, he would take a break from things.
- I've seen people come back from different things in this game.
- And it's not so different from other things in life.
- You learn a lot from things that happen in your life.
- You've just got to learn from things and keep moving.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.