"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There wasn't even time to set up shielding around things!
- How had his life ever come to revolve around such things?
- But this time around things are a little different.
- So I think, again, we're seeing more focus on putting fences around things.
- But this time around things just might turn out differently.
- If money is a problem rewards can be built around things you like doing.
- He prefers to talk around things rather than going at them straight on.
- I wasn't thinking clearly enough all the way around things.
- He really seems to know his way around things like this.
- The second time around things are different, we learned last summer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.