"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Maybe they know better how to look after things now.
- But football comes after other things, and I've found it best that way.
- You said I was to stay here and look after things, sir.
- We need someone to look after things in the South.
- I went home and looked after things until my mother married again.
- "The thing about my parents is that I watched them get up after major things," she said.
- So there's nobody but us two to look after things.
- He needed an assistant, someone who could look after things for a few minutes.
- "Who would look after things here for me if not you?"
- Reporters'd come down after her and things like that, but she never would see them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.