"suffer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's believed that more than 15 million Americans suffer from it daily.
- Cigarro, having at last found himself a matador, stayed with G6mez even though he daily suffered from the indignity of having had his woman stolen.
- Social workers say these restrictions further penalize a largely impoverished group that suffers daily from being refused service at bars and restaurants and prevented from renting apartments.
- "It's much more humane to euthanize them than to see them suffer daily."
- Having narrowly survived a number of airplane crashes in the previous 20 years, he was in exceedingly poor health, suffering daily from high fevers.
- How can they justify the overwhelming participation of strangers while ignoring the voice of those who suffer daily?
- If a simple matter of who owns it were the solution, then how do you explain the misery that Londoners suffer daily on the Tube?
- Longfield suffers from heavy traffic and queues daily.
- FROM my childhood, I remember clearly my aunt suffering daily from the most common problem of the menopause, the hot flush.
- The EU's economy is suffering daily, sometimes to the tune of millions of euro, due to the embargo imposed by Turkey on EU shipping.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.