"suffer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After suffering a defeat, have you never said, now more than ever?
- They suffered a major defeat at their hands in 1819.
- South China lost the game by 3-4 and suffered its first defeat of the 2010-11 season.
- "I will not suffer defeat at the hands of these people."
- Possible only if they had never before suffered a defeat of this kind.
- In 1881 he suffered a great political defeat, having lost an election.
- South Africa suffered their first defeat at home since 2003.
- He went once more for the seat, in 1926, only to suffer his last defeat.
- Lee suffered the second defeat of his career and first in four years.
- In seven of those, he won without suffering a single defeat or draw.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.