"suffer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Kolyn periodically suffered from ill health and after his five years in Orange City, he became a professor at Western Theological Seminary.
- Periodically suffering further closure threats, they were refurbished in 2005 and are now secure.
- Von Trier suffers periodically from depression, as well as various fears and phobias, including an intense fear of flying.
- The region periodically suffers from drought.
- The area suffers periodically from floods and droughts.
- Their advances periodically suffered setbacks due to emotional illogical reasoning.
- Soon after his kidnap Tom had gone into a serious depression - he suffered from them periodically.
- Singapore periodically suffers from smoke haze caused by forest fires in Indonesia.
- A further negative point is the clear lack of condemnation of the bombing raids that Iraq still suffers periodically.
- Both at Eastbourne and Oxford he was a noted athlete, although he suffered periodically from unknown health problems.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.