"suffer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is a man who has suffered disappointment but still hopes for peace.
- The soldiers wanted to attack, but had to suffer disappointment.
- Others who were coming to take Shyvan would have suffered disappointment.
- But they have already suffered disappointment from being snubbed today.
- The other characters in this collection suffer similar disappointments and losses.
- As a young man he suffered further tragedies, disappointments and much loneliness.
- I have suffered countless disappointments at the hands of your feckless race.
- But those who've manufactured and sold copies of our shoes suffered even greater disappointments.
- The samurai class suffered great disappointment the following years.
- As he himself says, people who don't expect justice don't have to suffer disappointment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.