"strip" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The lawyers contend that a prisoner of war cannot be stripped of this status under the Geneva convention.
- At the games in Caracas in 1983, 11 athletes were stripped of their medals under similar circumstances.
- In 2007, a similar measure was stripped from an emergency appropriations bill on the Senate floor under a point of order.
- By April 1993 a number had been withdrawn and partially stripped with 31 in service or under repair.
- BY the time Mr. Yi was born in 1941, the royal family had long been stripped of its authority under Japanese rule.
- Items approved by the House and the Senate were stripped from the final bill, under pressure from the White House.
- In 1864, he even bought Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, but it would be stripped from him under Reconstruction.
- She may be stripped of her seat under a rule that allows the expulsion of members who miss five consecutive sessions.
- He felt as though his soul was being stripped raw and exposed here, laid out for burning under the Senzian sky.
- Parents will be stripped of the right to object to the expansion of grammar schools, under a new school admissions code laid before parliament.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.