"strip" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They plan to strip the inside after the holidays and start renovations in the spring.
- Small wonder they stripped you of your powers after that.
- The 1992 champions from the Philippines were stripped of their title after the fact for residency violations.
- I need not tell you that we cannot strip garrisons from Greece without dire risk so soon after their own rebellion.
- Everyone stripped out of the wet uniforms, after Sisko's second order, and laid them on the hot rocks.
- They were eventually stripped of their express status in 1986, after 20 years of meritious service.
- Masters was promptly stripped of his heavyweight title after splitting from Pat's daughter in 1984.
- She had grown up in a privileged family, only to have those privileges stripped after the death of her father, which she refused to discuss.
- The Cathedral was stripped of its rich furnishings after the mid-16th century Reformation.
- The aluminum letters that spelled out her name had been stripped from a synagogue wall after 31 years and thrown away during a renovation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.