"strip" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was still solid and rigid as he stripped the gown over Mirasa's head.
- He stood above her, stripping his knit shirt over his head.
- The issue is whether the Court will effectively allow Congress to strip it of jurisdiction over an entire category of cases.
- With one arm beneath her shirt, he stripped the cloth over her head.
- "If Congress can strip courts of jurisdiction over cases because it fears their outcome, judicial independence is threatened."
- This can easily be done without stripping thatch over the entire roof.
- Mr. Gorton said the bill would also strip local officials of "control over the quality of education."
- With another guttural sound, David stripped the shirt over his head.
- Then off came the harness itself, stripped over arms and head without undoing the buckles.
- She stripped and slid her hands caressingly over her body.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.