"strip" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You must be stripped of your freedom and blended into the whole we are creating.
- Toranaga stripped and went into the water in the growing light.
- The starboard room had been stripped and turned into a surgery.
- At such temperatures, all compounds were stripped back into their elements.
- Quickly stripping them into her magazine, she looked up.
- Once he was stripped and put into a clean dry the featherbed.
- Two minutes later I stripped and crawled into bed.
- Fighting her irritation, she stripped and stepped into the shower.
- On the table was a Geiger counter stripped into a score of small parts.
- These are vehicles kept in a proper and environmentally sound manner, either ready for use or stripped into parts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.