"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Efforts were made to stage matches whenever opportunity arose, especially if a suitable number of top players could be assembled.
- She appeared as a late substitute in two out of Mexico's four total matches in Portugal, including the knockout stage match.
- Stoke's first ever group stage match saw them travel to Ukraine giants Dynamo Kyiv.
- The knockout stage matches were held at LP Field in Nashville, Tennessee.
- In reality however half of the final group stage matches were not available in HD.
- She scored the team's only goal in the 2011-12 Champions League qualifying stage match against Pallokerho-35.
- A 4-3 win against Mumbai Marines in their penultimate league stage match got them through to the semi-finals.
- Cities would bid for the right to stage matches, but would not be able to specify which teams would be involved.
- Any player receiving two cumulative yellow cards during the three group stage matches or during the knockout stage matches is suspended for the next match.
- For this tournament only Persepolis's first stage matches are known.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.