"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Partial paralysis can also occur in the REM stage of sleep (see:Sleep paralysis).
- Both slow-wave and REM (rapid eye movement) stages of sleep may contribute to this process, via not-yet-understood mechanisms.
- REM stages play a role in learning ( 1:55 )
- (Indeed, newborn kittens are observed to spend all of their sleep time in the REM stage.)
- Make sure you stay asleep for 60 to 90 minutes, long enough to go into the REM stage.
- Dreams are successions of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep (mainly the REM stage).
- Most REM stages last 90-100 minutes, and the average human will go through 4-6 of these stages during sleep each night.
- Forgive me while I enter my REM stage of sleep.
- The vestibular nuclei in particular has been identified as being closely related to dreaming during the REM stage of sleep.
- Dreams generally occur in the REM stage of sleep.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.