"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the hardcore realm, stage invasion is often a prelude to stage diving.
- Heavy metal concerts also usually include head banging, mosh pits, fist pumping, stage diving, and crowd surfing.
- The performing bands experienced tears of joy as the crowd sang along with their original songs while some were moshing, and others stage diving.
- During a Black Flag show in 1985, stage diving was banned at First Avenue.
- The group is known for its raucous live shows, which often end with stage diving and broken instruments.
- Daisuke was known for his audience interaction such as stage diving.
- Pop is also sometimes credited with the invention or popularization of stage diving.
- The early 1980s hardcore punk scene developed slam dancing and stage diving.
- They played the sort of venues where stage diving and crowd surfing made for a very frenetic atmosphere.
- This led to a strong teenage fanbase with a reputation for enjoying stage diving and moshing at their gigs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.