"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In recent years, it has become a focus for the high-risk climbing-related sport of rock jumping.
- While sailing generally is not considered a high-risk sport, competitors know that accidents do happen.
- Very high-risk sports include boxing, wrestling, and martial arts.
- "It's a high-adventure, high-risk sport, and there's lots of risk in corporate life as well."
- Getting into the place had been a kind of high-risk sport in itself.
- The annual toll among participants in high-risk sports could make an undertaker rich.
- The thrill of adventure often overcomes better judgment in high-risk sports.
- After it is set up, the new policy may be extended to several high-risk sports throughout the national park system, officials say.
- - a network would be established to enable organisations concerned with high-risk sports and leisure activities to exchange good practice.
- Find someone who has tried a high-risk sport, such as parachuting or bungy jumping.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.