"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The practice of water sports is also very significant in the city.
- As a result, the area is often used for water sports.
- Patients should avoid water sports for 7-10 days during treatment.
- "An important reason is a general interest in water sports," he said.
- The water sport has about a century's worth of history.
- The stretch of river is also used for other water sports.
- "What kind of water sport did you have in mind?"
- The lake can be used for all types of water sports.
- The lake is also a popular place for a large variety of water sports.
- Below the hotel is a beach where water sports are available.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.