"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The president has used sports to show the world we're going on with life as usual.
- There is nothing new about the idea of using sport to this end.
- After all, they have to take business decisions and use sport as part of a commercial product.
- Thus, his dream to use sport as a vehicle for social change was born.
- Very often people like to use sports for political purposes.
- "We want to use sports as part of the regeneration process."
- We will use sports as a weapon to do that.
- "I used sports as a means to an end," Crew said.
- The clubs hope the schools will be able to use sport as a way of encouraging pupils to learn.
- We used sports as a means to an end, not an end to itself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.