"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Despite the spelling difference, the new name and the old are pronounced identically.
- American and British English spelling differences can occasionally apply to eponyms.
- The older brother was allowed to name his sibling, and he named him after himself-their father introduced the spelling difference.
- The town was incorporated in 1767, and named - despite the spelling difference - for its first white settler.
- The spelling difference is due to an early translation misreading.
- The table below illustrates the spelling difference.
- Open input fields are used in some instances where lists should be provided causing spelling differences and errors.
- The following table summarizes a few general spelling differences between the four major spelling systems.
- The only spelling difference is that "belle" and "meade" are separated.
- These include changes to picture items, the replacing of Americanisms and simple spelling differences.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.