"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To distinguish them, he was called "Theo"; his first name also had a slight spelling change.
- Another account is that the spelling changes came from an error on a surveyor's map.
- This time the spelling changes had the backing of the government as well as of the Academy.
- For the last month they have snarled and snipped about the spelling changes as if there were nothing else to worry about in the world.
- Spelling rules exist to specify when particular spelling changes can operate.
- The second edition was published in 1996 and it included some new definitions and the change to the spelling changes of 1993.
- They have set up a grand-sounding association dedicated to resisting the spelling changes.
- Then make a list of some of the obvious spelling changes, which I'm going to ask you about in a moment.
- An official statement regarding the reason behind the spelling change was not made available.
- To comply with the spelling changes, the existing free language files had to be adjusted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.