"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A spelling contest, 'Bonk and Boob' was praised by teachers for encouraging children to learn to spell properly.
- Mr Speed gives him a prize for losing a spelling contest.
- The guard squeezed his eyes shut, like a schoolboy strug- gling in a spelling contest.
- From the medals on his chest I would say that he had won every spelling contest from first grade on.
- He also hosted a spelling contest for children for "Rang".
- She won a statewide spelling contest at age 8, had the highest grade point average in her high school class, and was senior class president and valedictorian.
- His surname is pronounced mick-uh-LYE-chick, and as he says, "It's a spelling contest every day."
- There are many local qualifying spelling contests.
- She won the spelling contest.
- I didn't win the spelling contest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.