"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Shoafim (here means strivers, but depending on Hebrew spelling, can also mean inhalants): 7th graders (4/8 weeks)
- In formal Hebrew spelling, the vowel sounds are not written.
- His name's Hebrew spelling, however, is like that of Haran the place.
- Throughout history, there have been two main systems of Hebrew spelling.
- This is the original Hebrew spelling.
- Hebrew spelling is a matter of debate.
- In August 2010, the authors rectified this situation by coining a new genus name for the whale, Livyatan, from the original Hebrew spelling.
- Among Jews, influence of Hebrew spelling often led to the use of He instead of Alaph in word final positions.
- Gesenius' proposal gradually became accepted as the best scholarly reconstructed vocalized Hebrew spelling of the Tetragrammaton.
- Six Hebrew spellings of the tetragrammaton are found in the Leningrad Codex of 1008-1010, as shown below.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.