"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Maharajah has taken on new spellings due to time change and migration.
- August 1: The new spelling of the Dutch language comes into effect.
- His major works were published after his death with the new spelling.
- The new official spelling was resisted by many people in the city.
- This is the first toy of the character to use the new spelling of his name.
- Batman hoped he'd managed to convey the new spelling of the name.
- The new spelling was adopted in schools starting in 1907.
- The proceedings of the Swedish parliament adopted the new spelling from the year 1913.
- The new spelling is "recommended", but both old and new are considered correct.
- The new spellings would add the marks to them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.