"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The current spelling was established in the late 17th century.
- The current spelling of the university was adopted in 1870.
- Many of the place names are different to the current spellings.
- It is not known when the current spelling of the name was adopted.
- The name of the town changed several times throughout its history, with the current spelling only being set in the 18th century.
- The name was changed to its current spelling in 1920.
- Spanish influence resulted in the current spelling of the name.
- In 1855, the current spelling with an "a" came into place.
- The current spelling of the name was adopted in 1826.
- The current spelling of Nabawa has been in use since 1872.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.