"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The town was known as Bangaloe until 1907, when the modern spelling came into use.
- It appears in its modern spelling on a 1575 map by Saxton.
- The modern spelling occurs in 1094, 1176, 1196, 1212 and 1332.
- The name underwent a number of changes until it assumed its modern spelling.
- The modern spelling appears to be a corruption of an earlier form Llygadyw.
- The modern spelling of the name was only decided upon in 1938.
- The names are given their modern spelling according to Morison (1966).
- The station was named after a nearby farm, the modern spelling of which is Williamston.
- The modern spelling appears to date from the 18th century.
- Reproduced from the first edition, but adjusted to modern spelling.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.