"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An archaic spelling of the English definite article (the).
- A tetteraglot from childhood, my father was an expert on archaic spelling and handwriting.
- The name is derived from archaic spellings of the phrase, "red cliff."
- He based the name of his film character on an archaic spelling of "bronco."
- Fayre is an archaic spelling of fair, used mostly from the 15th to the 17th century.
- In English sources it is often given the archaic spelling Hainault.
- Founded in 1912, the club's name is an archaic spelling of the suburban area Stabekk, from which it once originated.
- The term is unique to Cambridge, and uses an archaic spelling.
- Likewise, the word Ye should also be ignored as it is only an archaic spelling of The.
- Hindoo is an archaic spelling of Hindu, and one whose use today may be considered derogatory.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.