"space" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In only a minute or two, she had opened a space large enough to step through.
- The door of the room had opened a tiny space.
- "We need to open a space to think about art, culture and history," he said.
- He'd opened a little space between himself and the enemy.
- The owners are planning to open a public space in Summer 2013.
- The company opened a second space with a 190-seat theater in February 1996.
- When I open this door a very small space, you must give over to me the clothing and the mask.
- Whenever a city opens a big new public space, it says something about the people who live there.
- Next spring, the museum will open a sleek 125,000-square-foot space just around the corner.
- We've opened a space, an opportunity for people who want to put human rights at the center and have no political agenda.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.