"space" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He moved off the bed to make space for her.
- And you only need to make space if the economy is full up.
- And we've had to build on to the house to make space for the books.
- He moved over, making space for her on the chair.
- Is this an attempt to make space for private patients?
- He'll have to shift the food out of it to make space.
- Well, we finally got to the stars anyway, but you had moved out by then, making space for us.
- I'd taken my seats out to make space for it.
- The leader must make space for these to be expressed.
- But I repeat, that will not happen without the men making space for women.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.