"slowly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They opened the door and moved slowly through, into the building.
- She moved slowly through the room, looking at no one.
- Her hand moved slowly from right to left and back again.
- Move slowly and keep your hands where I can see them.
- The big man moved slowly, as if he were under water.
- His eyes moved slowly to take in everything before and about him.
- He moved slowly, feeling his way even with the light.
- I need to move slowly across from the left and see where things start to go wrong, he wrote.
- The cold blue eyes moved slowly from one figure to the next.
- All these years she knew they were slowly moving west.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.