"slowly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He slowly turned his attention back to the first young man.
- He turned slowly, and just for one moment I knew fear.
- Then he slowly turned to look at the man again.
- She put the film down and turned slowly to face me.
- He turned slowly to face her and his eyes were hard, cold.
- He turned slowly, trying to figure out which way to face.
- He slowly turned and looked at her as the answer finally hit him.
- Then he slowly turned his head to look at the others.
- She stood at last and turned slowly to face him.
- For a moment, he stood in the room's center and turned slowly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.