"shooting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She died almost a year to the day after the shooting.
- Nothing really seemed to matter to me for a while after the shooting.
- Three days after the shooting he turned himself in to the police.
- After the shooting, many people wanted to know why it had happened.
- He went to bed in the back of the store and did not go outside to see what had happened after the shooting.
- He knew it was a long shot because no one had called 911 after the shooting.
- He returned to public life on 29 May, less than two months after the shooting.
- I spoke to a lot of students after the shooting.
- He said that must have been about five or ten minutes after the shooting.
- Three days after the shooting, he was finally learning that that's the way these things went.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.