"shooting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- None had weathered the Tigers' sharp shooting and crisp passing.
- Both plays featured fast skating, long passes and sharp shooting.
- They continued their sharp shooting all day, killing or wounding many of the British, and losing only one man.
- It is full of hard checking, sharp shooting, penalty killing and yelling at referees.
- Deane had another day of sharp shooting and contributed 3-1 of his team's tally.
- And I don't want to risk any sharp shooting this close to the light barrier.
- UConn led at the half, 51-32, thanks to even sharper shooting, 55.2 percent.
- Great defense and sharp shooting are a tough mix to beat.
- So from fifteen yards, that's bloody sharp shooting.
- Argentina simply borrowed from the new international playbook: slick passing, sharp shooting and no fear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.