"shooting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One of his teachers has claimed a similar suspicion after the Tucson shooting.
- The 2011 Tucson shooting was a serious incident in near Tucson, Arizona.
- Recently, he authored an article on Salon regarding the 2011 Tucson shooting and Gun Control.
- Following the 2011 Tucson shooting, a Palin aide stated that death threats against the former Alaska governor had risen to "an unprecedented level".
- Dupnik's office was responsible for security and later oversaw local response and investigation of the 2011 Tucson shootings.
- It honored the victims of the 2011 Tucson shooting and included themes of healing and national unity.
- The bill was swiftly signed into law ahead of the January 12 funeral of those killed in the 2011 Tucson shooting.
- January 10 - President Obama leads a national moment of silence for the victims of the 2011 Tucson shooting.
- But it is also the truth that, when the news broke of the Tucson shootings, no one's first thought was that some unhinged leftist was responsible.
- They have also commented on the 2011 Tucson shooting and how to keep members of Congress and high net worth individuals safe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.