"shooting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Kidd has not had two consecutive bad shooting games this season.
- Garnett scored 28 points and had his best shooting game of the series, 9 for 16.
- To win time to take food from the storage room, they had a shooting game.
- Women succeed in the shooting game, they get up nice and close, use a comfortable little handgun.
- "Don't you try any of your shooting games, or I'll take a hand in it!"
- I hold the tube from this specific angle, it was like a shooting game.
- The combat is devised to allow for higher levels of strategy than traditional shooting games.
- The game also takes place in a fantasy dream-like world instead of space like many other shooting games.
- Today, Scott organized the shooting games to make practice more fun.
- According to legend; the two had agreed to a shooting game between them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.