"shooting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A spokesman for the police in Kansas City, Mo., said a warrant was issued for Mr. Rahman's arrest for the execution-style shooting of a youth in August 1987.
- Their acts of vengeance included the execution-style shooting of many of the men in the village and the burning to death of dozens of women and children.
- The manhunt, which intensified after the execution-style shooting of the fashion designer Gianni Versace, was one of the largest in America, full of dead-end tips, wrong turns and countless hours of legwork.
- There have also been execution-style shootings, tortures and kidnappings that law enforcement officials blame on human smuggling rings.
- The warning came at an emotional moment during the trial's final arguments when the prosecutor said the execution-style shooting of the officer was a "declaration of war against our society."
- On Thursday night, a sergeant who intervened in an execution-style shooting in Brooklyn was himself shot twice by the gunman, the police said.
- Chihuahua State Police said the body had multiple wounds to the head- apparently consistent with an execution-style shooting.
- The spree starts with the execution-style shooting (two point-blank shots to the face) of a blind violinist at Ninotchka, a wine-and-candlelight nightclub for romantic geezers.
- Two gunmen convicted of killing three people and wounding two others in an execution-style shooting above the Carnegie Delicatessen in Midtown Manhattan were sentenced to life in prison yesterday.
- Michael Behn, who had no previous criminal record, was accused of the execution-style shooting of a coin dealer in order to steal $40,000 worth of rare coins.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.