"shooting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The victory came one night after their worst shooting performance of the season (36.6 percent) in a 102-88 loss at Boston.
- Richard Jefferson, starting at small forward, had the worst shooting performance on the team, hitting 3 of 16.
- Rice (22-6) had its worst shooting performance of the season, going 15 for 66 from the floor.
- Houston turned in another excellent shooting performance to nearly save the Knicks from their third straight loss.
- There is a difference between thinking that you have a "hot-hand", and actually having a good shooting performance.
- Jordan's long-range shooting performance was certainly hard to believe.
- But he had his worst shooting performance of the season - going only 1 for 17 in a loss.
- He was 8 for 25 from the floor (32 percent), his second-worst shooting performance as a Net.
- North Carolina made only 20 of 57 shots (35.1 percent), its worst shooting performance of the season.
- He saw no need to panic about his poor shooting performance in Game 1.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.