"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The trees of the left bank made short shadows on the current in the forenoon sun.
- It gave a poor light - just enough to make rather weird shadows in the room, and that was all!
- The sun made twisted shadows of the trees along the sidewalk.
- The moonlight made shadows on the muscles of his arms and chest.
- He could see the bright lights in the hall that made long shadows.
- Jack came outside when the sun was making deep shadows.
- "At the very least, it will be more constructive than making shadows on the movie screen."
- He sat up and moved his hands above the fire, making shadows as the singers did.
- Chang found himself trying to make shadows with his hands.
- The light from the living room made strong shadows on his face.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.