"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But not before she'd seen the shadows under his eyes.
- My old eyes can see the shadows of things which are not yet.
- She looked along the wall and saw big shadows, too few, but some.
- All at once he saw the shadow for a moment not far from him.
- Perhaps to the very window behind which he had seen the moving shadow.
- But she saw a man's shadow on the water and it was moving.
- You'll never see her shadow But she'll take you even so.
- He might have seen the shadow of the thing moving slowly up the road.
- For the first time she saw a shadow of pain in his eyes.
- Do you see a single shadow of concern on his face?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.