"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's a stunning setting and a good place for late-night drinks.
- San Francisco has promoted its stunning setting, but detractors note that the ocean is too chilly for swimming.
- An interesting introductory walk from the house, giving us a chance to get to know the area and view the stunning setting of Barèges village.
- The stunning setting amidst granite peaks, though, makes it a superb destination in any season.
- Another catch: they aren't in some stunning setting.
- Because of Rio's stunning natural setting, visitors are tempted to overlook its architecture.
- But the well-restored public rooms provide a stunning setting for restaurants and bars.
- It's a stunning setting but everyone was so silent it was like playing in a church.
- Pasikudah is in perfect harmony with its stunning natural setting on the island's eastern tip.
- The lake itself makes a stunning setting for walks, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing and ice skating.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.