"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On balance, however, this remained a lovely evening, not least because of the gorgeous setting.
- The overall effect, especially given the gorgeous setting and liquid-gold cinematography, is less a discussion of the divine than a commercial for it.
- "What we're trying to do," he says, "is to create a community within this gorgeous setting and disrupt it as little as possible."
- The food is also reasonable prices, especially given the gorgeous setting and amazing service.
- The restaurant of Eden Park hotel has a gorgeous setting and is renowned for its gourmet cuisine.
- A gorgeous setting in which to be young and in love, and free to speak at last.
- It's actually a gorgeous setting, with a super information center with English-speaking staff (!)
- I can't, in fact, think of another hotel in the area that offers a more gorgeous setting.
- This is what every playwright dreams of: a chance to develop work with collaborators who are great company, in a gorgeous setting, with free food.
- "It's a gorgeous setting and a wonderful place to swim."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.