"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And the mood at Tappo is adjusted to a very pleasant setting.
- All in a pleasant settings, what's not to love!
- It has a pleasant rural setting and good long-distance views.
- And Sonya-it is good to see you in a more pleasant setting.
- They have continued a tradition of reliable, interesting regional French cuisine in a pleasant setting.
- It's a pleasant, peaceful setting for a ride or a roll.
- However, in 1923, the staff quickly set about planting 5,000 trees and developing the grounds to a pleasant setting.
- It will consist of three zones, in a pleasant natural setting.
- "We always had the right technology and support, but it was not a pleasant setting."
- He is best known for his canvases depicting beautiful women in pleasant settings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.