"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He did so, looking around the opulent setting in curiosity.
- The thought of working for Jonathan Lake in this opulent setting makes me dizzy.
- They certainly had little resemblance to the opulent settings shown in the photographs that adorned the company's brochures.
- Two of the opulent settings are displayed in the windows.
- Originally a private home, it houses an eclectic art collection in an opulent setting.
- L'Herbier admitted some reservation about the resulting film in spite of its strong cast and opulent settings.
- Let's just say the idea of meeting other women and getting a free massage in an opulent setting was well received.
- Tol and Big Brother console him over the fact that he has never been in such opulent settings.
- Mr. Bury's opulent setting was fluid, beautiful and flexible, allowing for many changes of scene.
- And in that opulent setting, who could doubt it?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.