"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tantallon has by far the most dramatic setting of the three.
- Almodóvar did shoot a scene in this dramatic setting, but it didn't make the final cut.
- It has a very dramatic setting, perched on a low rock, reached over a small valley with a burn.
- The park dates to 1867 and provides a dramatic setting for the village hall.
- Ta'izz has a dramatic setting where the roads run up and down the mountain sides.
- Eagle chose to site the main buildings on the ridge of the hill giving the school its well-known dramatic setting.
- This dramatic and unusual setting, however, did little to compensate for the restaurant's shaky culinary beginning.
- The atmosphere of the circus has served as a dramatic setting for many musicians.
- It has a dramatic setting by the beach and a very welcoming club house.
- His paintings are particularly known for their meticulous detail, dramatic settings, and grace in movement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.