"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Finally, Decker felt he had the proper setting to ask his questions.
- The reason is that furniture and furnishings look their best in a proper setting.
- But she and her husband, who have been married almost five years, couldn't agree on the proper setting.
- What seems strange or unusual can make perfect sense when it's placed in the proper setting.
- They wanted me to see them in their proper setting.
- There would have been no opportunity for self-administration in a proper setting.
- He starts that section by saying education of young people needs the proper "setting."
- Come, let us go into the church, that we may speak in the proper setting.
- I've placed several of my fragments in their proper setting now.
- My approach was to look for human interest subjects and then try to place them in a proper setting to fit the idea.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.