"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Giotto uses a few rocks to give the impression of a mountain setting.
- The mountain setting is an ideal place for them to rest and feed.
- Solo voice in a mountain setting, near water and forest.
- This attention is due in part to its magnificent, remote mountain setting.
- The mountain setting of the festival reminded some of the school's summer camp.
- This could be a beach, a mountain setting, a meadow, or a scene that you choose.
- He adapted many popular Victorian styles to the mountain setting.
- The main tourist appeal is in its rural and mountain setting.
- Aspen's mountain setting was ideal, but the city's many derelict buildings were a problem.
- Pinemere is located in a mountain setting, with cabins and a lake.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.