"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Given the correct setting (left), the colours are restored to their proper values.
- The receiving machine could decipher the message only if set to the correct settings, or keys.
- The production team went to various places in Chaozhou in order to find the correct setting for the show.
- The crew went to great lengths to find the correct settings and props.
- Once installed with the correct settings you can be talking to other computers within minutes.
- Anything can be in good taste, as long as it is given the correct setting.
- I'm always afraid my attempts will be a complete blur - even with the correct setting.
- If the heuristic can't find the correct setting, the variable is assigned randomly.
- On release of the shutter, the aperture would close to the correct setting.
- The correct setting of points is fundamental to the safe running of a railway.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.